quarta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2008

Howlin' Wolf - The Howlin' Wolf London Sessions [Deluxe Edition] 2 cd's


Yeah, the Blues. Eu tinha esse LP, hoje tenho cd a edição velha(simples), essa já está na minha lista de compras.

Yeah the Blues. I had this in LP, today I've the old single edition, this new one is already at my shopp list.


Disc: 1

1. Rockin' Daddy
2. I Ain't Superstitious
3. Sitting on Top of the World
4. Worried About My Baby
5. What a Woman!
6. Poor Boy
7. Built for Comfort
8. Who's Been Talking?
9. Red Rooster
10. Do the Do
11. Highway 49
12. Wang Dang Doodle
13. Goin' Down Slow (Bonus Track)
14. Killing Floor (Bonus Track)
15. I Want To Have A Word With You (Bonus Track)


Disc: 2

1. Worried About My Baby (Rehearsal Take)
2. The Red Rooster (Alternate Mix)
3. What A Woman (Alternate Take)
4. Who's Been Talking (Alternate Take)
5. Worried About My baby (Alternate Take)
6. I Ain't Superstitious (Alternate Take)
7. Highway 49 (Alternate Take)
8. Do The Do (Alternate Take)
9. Poor Boy (Alternate Take)
10. I Ain't Superstitious (Alternate Take)
11. What A Woman (Alternate Mix)
12. Rockin' Daddy (Alternate Mix)



Includes Art Work

Personnel

Howlin' Wolf: vocals, harmonica, acoustic guitar
Eric Clapton: lead guitar
Hubert Sumlin: rhythm guitar
Steve Winwood: piano, organ
Bill Wyman, Klaus Voormann, Phil Upchurch: bass
Charlie Watts, Ringo Starr (credited as "Richie"): drums
Ian Stewart, Lafayette Leake, John Simon: piano
Jeffrey M. Carp: harmonica
Joe Miller, Jordan Sandke, Dennis Lansing: horns




Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/156403679/LondonWolfLinkz.txt

MP3
265Mb

FLAC
769Mb

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial